Thursday, January 12, 2006

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind...

I'm not real sure what that has to do with anything, it's just the first thing that popped into my head. I'm sitting in the Jazzman (?) Cafe in the HUC waiting for my next class to start. I should be reading, but I got tired of that, and Katie told me I needed to post again, so I am.

About what, I hear yourself asking?

Well, I have an answer for you... (scroll down)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I have no idea. So instead, I'll leave you with a line, from a great but short lived show, Sports Night.
___________________________________________________

"You shouldn't think that just because I'm looking at you while you're talking to me, that I'm necessarily listening to or caring about what you're saying. It's just something I do to be polite."
___________________________________________________

EDIT: I've re-enabled commenting. I don't remember turning it off, but it's on again. Comment away!

1 comment:

Katie Mo said...

THANKS, had a hell of a time trying to figure out what a team member was! hehehe

but now i don't remember what i meant to say about your post.