Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Long Time No Post

I know it's been awhile since I've posted, so let me bring you up to speed on things.

I performed my first wedding ceremony on May 6th. I believe it was possibly the quickest wedding in the history of weddings. I was so nervous, I just sped through most of it. I was glad when it was over, let me tell you.

Actually...that's about all I've done since school got out besides working, and turning 22. Thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday over facebook.

I probably won't be attending the Choir party tonight after all. I've had a long day at work and don't feel very well, not to mention I have a million things to do before my trip to Gatlinburg this weekend. I hope everyone has fun.

I'll probably post again in, oh, 2 months. Until then, be safe, keep it real, and peace out.

3 comments:

Keith said...

Missed seeing you there!

Katie Mo said...

you SUCK!!! PLEASZE TAKE PICTURES ON THE RIDE EVEN THOUGH THEY SAY NOT TO, IT'S OKAY THEY WON'T THROW YOU OUT, THEY DIDN'T THROW ME OUT, I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i didn't accidentally hit caps lock, even though it looks like I did! :)

Natalie said...

You have very grateful friends... ;-)

Anyway, you may have been nervous, but did you forget the ring ceremony? lol. :-D