Monday, January 10, 2005

On Dreams and such

So, I had my first dream within a dream last night. It was kind of an interesting experience. Especially since I woke up thinking I had done what I did in the dream.

Dreams are a funny thing. Sometimes they seem real, other times they make no sense whatsoever. It's amazing how a dream can seem to last for hours, yet in reality only lasts for a few seconds.

On another topic, while flipping through this month's issue of Choral Journal, I saw our beloved Dr. Copeland's picture. He's speaking on how "Simplifying the Conductor's Lifestyle: Making Technology Work For You" at this years ACDA Convention in L.A. I think this means he's become the new Blogging Spokesperson, but I'm not sure.

Perhaps he can clarify for us.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As a matter of fact . . .

Blogging will indeed be a PART of the presentation. I'm not the only one that is into it, however.

See this site:
http://www.educause.edu/pub/er/erm04/erm0450.asp

You may find it interesting!

Katie Mo said...

hahaha, Clay sure knows how to send encouragement.

where were you today?

also i miss singing with boys :'(
and i hate the honegger? thing.

Chris R. said...

Didn't feel good today, woke up with a headache that wouldn't go away.

And Clay is just nuts.