Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Updates

I haven't posted in a few days, because, well, there's not been much to post about.

Had church tonight, along with our monthly church conference. It was decided tonight that I will be licensed for ministry. Go me! This means, as my dad likes to put it, that I can "baptize, marry, and bury."

In choir practice today, Dr. Reynolds sounded just like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons at one point when he cut us off and said "Excellent." It was really kind of funny. I think I'm the only one that caught it, but as we all know from our personality tests we took last year, I am the most unique person in the music department. Go ISFP!

Anyway, that's all. About to go play Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow.

Peace out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chris,

I guess I gave in to the small urge to take a little shine off the ISFP. It felt like you were lording your ISFP-ness over us non-ISFP'ers.

Enjoy! You and Micheal Jackson have alot in common! (grin) And don't forget Liberace!

I left out some of the more respected ISFP's:

Kevin Costner, actor
Greg Louganis, U.S. Olympic gold medalist--diving
Brooke Shields, actor
John Travolta, actor, dancer

Perhaps you can take some refuge in them . . . .