Friday, November 18, 2005

Getting a head start on Christmas

Well, even though I detest Christmas starting in November like it has this year, I am sad to say I've already started decorating for Christmas. I put my tree up last night, and still have a few things to do.

"Why did you do that if you don't like Christmas starting in November?" you might ask.

Well, that's easy. I'm leaving Tuesday for Texas to spend Thanksgiving with my dad, so I won't be home to do it the Saturday after, which is when I'd usually do it, and once December hits I won't have time period to do it. So, despite everything, I put the tree up yesterday. I probably won't take it down until Easter, which is what I tend to do, but that's ok. I'm actually considering just leaving everything on it and sticking it in the closet until next Christmas. It would be so much easier.

On a side note, congratulations to Adam Pinson of UAB who came in 2nd place in the Jeopardy College Championship games. Way to represent our school!

1 comment:

Katie Mo said...

HOUSTON? haha. I'm sorry. I did read this post :) happy happy day! you should come to the basketball game!
(that sort of rhymed. I'm a genius!)