Monday, December 06, 2004

Finally!

The semester is over! Well, almost. We still have exams. But after that, it's three (?) weeks off for Christmas. I can't wait. It'll be nice to be able to sleep in, and not worry about classes for a little while.

Oh, yes. I'm typing this on my new laptop. I absolutely love it. Wireless internet is great.

It's a short update tonight. And I know it's been awhile, but there's not much to update about.

I added links to a few good blogs down at the bottom of the page. As soon as I find the links to the other blogs I wanted to add I'll add them too.

I'll leave you with a few final thoughts for tonight:

In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you give, and never pay full price for a late pizza.

2 comments:

Katie Mo said...

how do you add links?

Chris R. said...

You have to edit the template and know a little bit of html.

I'd go into more detail, but the comment system won't let me.