Wednesday, December 01, 2004

So, yeah, in public speaking yesterday, I got to play with breast implants.

No, it's not what you're thinking.

One of the girls works for the UAB reconstructive surgery department, and she did her final speech on breast reconstruction for women who had breast cancer. She brought in a silicone implant and a saline implant so we could see the difference, and passed them around.

Speaking of public speaking, I got an A in the class...which is surprising for those who know I don't like talking infront of people. But I managed to make it out of there, and that's one less core class I have to take.

My laptop should be here Friday. I can't wait. It's currently in transit from Georgia to Alabama, supposedly.

Let's see...oh! I had a girl tell me tonight that she wanted me to take her on a date. This has never happened before. It's funny too, because I thought she was seeing someone, because I wanted to ask her out awhile back but didn't because she was seeing someone. But now she's not, so woohoo! She said she doesn't want to be tied down, though, and I don't blame her... but we'll just see where things take us, eh?

Um...I think that's it.


Yes. That's it.

No comments: