Friday, December 10, 2004

One down, three more to go

Well, I've got one exam down. Psychology 101... but at least that's over with. All I have left today is my voice jury...evil buggers. Whoever invented voice juries should be shot and hung. It's not so bad singing infront of the three voice teachers. Even singing infront of Dr. Reynolds doesn't bother me too much. It's Dr. Copeland that bothers me (no offense, Dr. C). He's the one that makes me nervous. I don't know why. Last semester I got lucky and he wasn't in there. So, Dr. C, if you're reading this before juries start, when 2:13 comes around, if you could just leave the room until I'm done, it'd be great.

Monday is the Theory III exam. I think I'll do alright on it. Then Tuesday is Aural Skills. Then I am done for the semester. Praise the Lord. Then it's off to Texas to spend Christmas with my dad, stepmom, and two sisters. I can't wait. My sisters can't either. It'll be my first Christmas to spend with them since my dad and stepmom adopted them.

Anyway, I'm trying to kill time before I meet some friends for lunch at 12...it's only 9:03. I guess I could be looking at my music for today...but I don't really feel like it right now.

Oh, for anyone not doing anything Sunday night, we're having our first actual Christmas pageant at church (we didn't have room to do one until this year with the new sanctuary). It's at Enon Baptist Church in good ol' Morris, AL at 6:00 p.m. If you wanna come and need directions, just let me know.

I think that's it... yeah, that's it.

No comments: