Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Grrrrrrr

Ok...I'm getting a little ticked with the drummer in my Sunday morning worship band. He never comes to practice and doesn't think he needs to. That just hacks me off. I think the rest of the band and I are going to have a little discussion about what steps we need to take concerning this situation Saturday at practice.

It's so hard to believe that Thanksgiving is almost here. What's really hard to believe is that after Turkey Day, Jesus Day will be right around the corner. This year has gone be really, really fast. Oi...

Anyways, I'm out (of my mind).

2 comments:

Katie Mo said...

oh c'mon, you know how drummers are, they never have to practice if they can keep a beat :) at least, that's what my brother's old band said when he quit because he hated the repetition of practice.. oh, melodrama!

Chris R. said...

Yeah, but it's nice to know what he's going to do on the drums ahead of time so when he does it it doesn't throw me and the rest of the band off because we're not expecting it. :P