Thursday, November 11, 2004

I hate thinking up titles...

I get my car back tomorrow. Turns out a drainage plug was stopped up (we had been told before that they weren't). So that's fixed, and apparently the problems with the stereo went away when the amp dried out. That's a huge relief. I don't know what I would do without my car stereo. Driving in silence is worse than sitting through a two hour lecture on toenail fungus (I imagine, I haven't actually sat through a two hour lecture on toenail fungus, so I could be wrong).

The parents leave for Boston Saturday, which means I have to get up at the crack o' dawn to drive them to the airport. It'll be worth it though, because then their house will be mine for a week.

I went to see the UAB Music Department production of Amahl and the Night Visitors tonight. The little boy they had to play Amahl was awesome. The entire cast was just awesome.

Alright, that's all for tonight. Peace out, yo!

No comments: