Friday, November 05, 2004

It works!

Finally, after so many problems with this thing I can post.

I met with my new advisor today. Dr. Ray is so...well...it's hard to describe. Charles describes him as the "nicest guy ever...yeah, ever." I don't think that does Dr. Ray justice. There's just something about him that...well...put him in a room with Osama Bin Laden for 5 minutes and he'd have Osama defending the United States. Anyway, from the way things look, I may have my BA in Music sooner than I thought, which will be nice.

We had our Choral College Festival yesterday. I think we were the best choir there. We had the clinician dancing in his seat during "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands."

I find myself constantly thinking about that special someone I mentioned earlier, who I'll refer to as "her" and "she." I don't know what it is about her. She's almost intoxicating. I just wish I could get up the nerve to tell her how I feel. Maybe one day...if it's not too late.

No comments: