Sunday, February 27, 2005

But ya gotta have friends!

I have some really good friends.

Clay's not one of them. He said he was coming to my licensing service and didn't. He's a loser.

I kid. Clay's one of my best friends.

I did get a nice surprise out the evening. My friends offered to take me out to dinner next Sunday night after church. We would have gone tonight, but some of our friends couldn't be there, and we wanted them to go. So we're going next week. I just gotta pick where we go. Unfortunately, there's not much choice here in Gardendale/Fultondale.

On less positive note, I'm tired of the Children's Ministry at my church getting overlooked and getting the shaft on everything. It's been happening a lot lately. I'd go to church council about it, but when I get angry or frustrated I tend to say things I shouldn't. And then I'd lose my job. Which I need. And I love working there, don't get me wrong. But it's like the children don't matter to the rest of the church. They're more focused on the youth. Which is great, but the children are going to be youth eventually, and need spiritual guidance as much as the youth do, if not more. This is the time when they're more likely to make their decision reguarding their spritual life.

Anyways, to sum up, I have good friends and an overlooked ministry.

I'm out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what up chris