Thursday, February 10, 2005

Is there a doctor in the house?

I think it's time for me to go to the doctor. My stomach has been hurting off and on for about two weeks now. If I eat something, it goes away, but it comes back a little later. I'm a bit tired of chugging Pepto-Bismal. I worry that maybe I have an ulcer caused by stress. I realize it could be something worse, but it's probably not and I don't want to think about it. That will just cause me to be depressed for no reason.

On the plus side of things, I actually went grocery shopping today. Now, what you have to realize is that usually, when I go "grocery shopping," I get just the stuff I need for what I want for supper that night, nothing else. But no, tonight, I bought enough stuff to last me a good two or three weeks. I'm going to try to not eat out as much (this may be a cause of my stomach problems) and eat at home. We'll see how long this lasts.

Anyways, I think I'm gonna go lie down.

No comments: